Clinical Project Manager
Job Type: Remote – Location: Location: United States (Remote) – Salary: $130,000/year
As an NTD Staffing Clinical Project Manager, you will work in a dynamic team environment with various members of the NTD staffing clinical, business, and IT teams to complete work efforts and contribute to the ongoing development of the ObvioGo software platform. This role offers career growth opportunities and the opportunity to join a growing company with various pathways for career advancement available to employees who demonstrate professional excellence.
The Clinical Project Manager is the lead for clinical trials from start-up through the final deliverable. They work cross-functionally leading teams (study start-up, feasibility, data management, medical monitoring, biostatistics, medical writing, and other vendors) through the technical and operational aspects of the projects – thus securing the successful completion of clinical trials.
The Project Manager ensures studies are conducted effectively ensuring high quality, meeting contracted timelines, and managing costs. This role is a multifaceted position in a fast-paced contract research organization.
- Effective leadership of cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the interdependencies between departments to ensure timelines are met
- Reviews study finances, timesheets, billing to provide effective oversight of study finances
- Ensures early identification of risks through proactive risk management
- Forms successful relationships with sponsors through clear communication and defined expectations
- Builds and manages teams effectively
- Reviews the ObvioGo platform
- Interprets data on complex issues
- Ensures input from key stakeholders in order to make good business decisions
- Effectively communicates study status, issues, risks to executive leadership
- Write protocols, ICFs, monitoring plans, and other study team documents
- Manage multiple vendors such as labs, central readers, translation services, etc.
- Able to delegate, effectively prioritizes own and workload of project team members
- Is organized, proficient at multi-tasking with good attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or licensed certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years in a leadership position successfully managing and leading teams
- Previous experience managing complex projects and working with team members across multiple levels of an organization
- Focused attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
- Strong work ethic and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple work streams, projects, and deadlines
- Deep intellectual curiosity, desire, and flexibility to learn new topics as needed
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Advanced communication and collaboration skills
- Previous professional experience within Contract Research Organizations (CROs) or other research institutions preferred
- Flexibility to work across global time zones, as required
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and digital clinical trial software preferred
- Proven financial acumen
- Has knowledge/understanding of clinical development guidelines, regulations, and directives
- NTD staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.